Cubicle 7 roadmap

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Sep 25, 2024, 11:29:45 AM

I don't remember anyone posting this,it was revealed back in august...

https://cubicle7games.com/blog/august-annoucement-of-upcoming-releases

​Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

• Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay Tribes and Tribulations in stores October 2024
  • The Dwarf Player’s guide pre-order and PDF Q4 2024 
  • Deft Steps, Light Fingers pre-order and PDF Q4 2024/Q1 2025
  • Wreckers Point PDF only - Q4 2025
  • High Elf Player’s Guide pre-order and PDF Q4 2024/Q1 2025
  • Lords of Stone and Steel, Sea Wardens of Cothique, and Marienburg pre-order and PDF Q1/Q2
  •  

I am hype for the bold ones!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 25, 2024, 1:35:20 PM

Ben1990#8909 wrote:

GW should allow CA to implement more stuff from WHFRPG. These are literally treasure troves of content.

Strangely the Kislev Ice Witches appeared in the Warhammer RPG first. And also never appeared in The Old World.

So in a way they already have.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 25, 2024, 3:14:28 PM

AxiosXiphos#9040 wrote:
Strangely the Kislev Ice Witches appeared in the Warhammer RPG first. And also never appeared in The Old World.

I mean...they wouldn't appear in TOW until Kislev actually gets an armylist there.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 25, 2024, 4:32:28 PM

I don't play WFRP, thus these books are of little interest to me. As far as the lore goes, 4ED WFRP is neither written nor published by GW - effectively being a licensed glorified fanfiction. Not unlike TW:WH.

Have fun*, though.

*Just not too much in case they allow the lesser races to legally set foot on Ulthuan. Or worse.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 25, 2024, 7:29:38 PM

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

I don't play WFRP, thus these books are of little interest to me. As far as the lore goes, 4ED WFRP is neither written nor published by GW - effectively being a licensed glorified fanfiction. Not unlike TW:WH.

Have fun*, though.

*Just not too much in case they allow the lesser races to legally set foot on Ulthuan. Or worse.

People say that but GW has no problem taking things from the RPG, specially maps.

I'm pretty sure GW has to aprove everything cubicle 7 releases, just like with CA.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 26, 2024, 7:32:53 AM

PoorManatee6197#6481 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Have fun*, though.

People say that but GW has no problem taking things from the RPG, specially maps.

I'm pretty sure GW has to aprove everything cubicle 7 releases, just like with CA.

When GW take those things and incorporate into their publications, then they officially become part of the setting. GW also used art from TW:WH and other games before it.

Probably, but GW allow not a small degree of creative freedom.

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 26, 2024, 9:55:01 AM

I don't play the WH RPG but I always love the lore these supplements add. The new Lore about Luthor Harkon and the Vampire Coast from the lustria book is amazing. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 26, 2024, 10:56:04 AM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

I don't play the WH RPG but I always love the lore these supplements add. The new Lore about Luthor Harkon and the Vampire Coast from the lustria book is amazing. 

Same,also agree about the Lustria book.

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Sep 27, 2024, 9:00:27 AM

Grba#3181 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Same,also agree about the Lustria book.

Yeah it really made the Vampire Coast feel like an actual Empire with Towns, Castles, Forts and Provinces. It added so many details. I wish CA would rename the settlement of the Awakened into New Bachafen and add some landmarks from the RPG like the Morr Temple worshipping Luthor as a God. 

0Send private message
10 days ago
Oct 13, 2024, 4:14:26 AM

Oh wow, didn't see this before either! Either way, I'm definitely hyped for Lords of Stone and Steel and Marienburg too! super mario 64

Updated 10 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment