What is going on with the forum?

Copied to clipboard!
13 days ago
May 7, 2024, 12:35:44 PM

For some reason now when responding to a post your answer appears at the top instead of under it and when hitting enter instead of skipping a line it skips 2.

This forum has been unwieldy from the start but know they managed to make it even worse.

0Send private message
12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 12:55:55 PM

Yeah, instead of addressing several complaints that have been voiced many times since the forum’s inception they made it worse for no discernible reason.

Announcing forum changes would be nice.

0Send private message
12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 1:00:30 PM

It's not just a Warhammer issue. It applies to all of the other forum areas as well. Thread moved to the TW Franchise area.

Updated 12 days ago.
0Send private message
12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 3:57:54 PM

It's very annoying.  Spacing is also weird.  Pressing enter either doing nothing, or adding too much space.  And cut/pasting stuff is super janky now.

0Send private message
0Send private message
12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 6:14:19 PM

I don't understand why it's so hard to make a functional message board.  This has been a solved format for, like, 20 years.

0Send private message
12 days ago
May 7, 2024, 7:41:46 PM

In terms of the user experience at least, the old forums have yet to be surpassed.

btw, can we please have a permanent dark mode setting?

0Send private message
12 days ago
May 8, 2024, 1:29:02 AM

The old forums stunk big time, but they sure beat this one, to this point. 

0Send private message
11 days ago
May 8, 2024, 10:49:26 PM

On the bright side, the new forums don’t eat my posts any more. On the down side, literally everything else. 

The feedback thread for the forum has gone completely ignored since its inception, so who do we have to bother to get some forum changes around here?

0Send private message
11 days ago
May 8, 2024, 11:05:48 PM

Technically, at this link.

Passthechips#4366 wrote:

On the bright side, the new forums don’t eat my posts any more. On the down side, literally everything else. 

The feedback thread for the forum has gone completely ignored since its inception, so who do we have to bother to get some forum changes around here?

0Send private message
8 days ago
May 12, 2024, 1:55:21 AM

It's a complete disaster. I'm constantly getting random error messages when I try to edit messages, or cut and paste things. Even just simple text.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment