[Info required] Unit exchange at Nuraghe Tower is bugged

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Feb 8, 2024, 9:48:59 PM

Noticed issue playing as Iolaos when exchanging units at a Nuraghe Tower (so this is patch 1.1.0). Seems the tower commander unit is not always a General unit, but instead a random unit.

In situation shown in screenshot the tower commander was a Sherden Javelinmen unit. I put my Sherden Axe Warriors unit in the Tower (along with other units) but am then not able to take the Axe Warriors back out because they've been turned into the tower commander unit.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 13, 2024, 11:55:52 AM

Hey Maelstrom :) Thanks for reporting this one. If this happens in an unmodded state of your campaign, please provide us with a save file 

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 18, 2024, 6:26:11 AM

Sherden.1302813442601.save

I can confirm this happens in an unmodded game. It seems to happen when the tower is sacked and the commander unit wiped out. Then they get replaced with a non general random. I've also had random units be added from this when a general somehow comes back. Both towers in Adana have random units instead of generals.

EDIT: New towers seem to also randomly get generic units.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 21, 2024, 10:03:31 AM

Hey again :) Thanks for the new save file. Unfortunately the previously enabled mods in the already started campaign are leading to an unintended behavior when interacting with the tower and we can't reproduce the issue internally

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 12:51:25 PM

I'm not using any mods in my game. So it can't be that. I will see if I can figure what exactly is causing it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment