[Info required] Game freezes with a proposal from the AI to become a Vassal

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 21, 2024, 3:59:16 PM
CA_Dimitar#6718 wrote:

Hey :) Thanks for the report. Could you provide us with a save file from before this issue occurs? 

Hey, sure. It just hapened again and I had to crash the game. To where can i send the file?

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 21, 2024, 7:09:33 PM
CA_Dimitar#6718 wrote:

Hey :) Thanks for the report. Could you provide us with a save file from before this issue occurs? 

Must the file be on the turn of the occurrence or can I go on playing it ? Could you tell me how to reach the save game files on the PC files?

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 9:03:58 AM

Hey again :) You could find them in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Pharaoh\save_games

0Send private message
3 months ago
Feb 22, 2024, 3:10:46 PM
CA_Dimitar#6718 wrote:

Hey again :) You could find them in C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Pharaoh\save_games

I cant get there with that path sorry ... 

But let me share another thing of this campaign. I just took into my Confederation Ramesses on turn 111. 

The AI did not used a single skill points with Ramesses and also, as I have been sharing and writing in this forum for some time, the AI does not construct and or develop its infrastructures. In Tjaru they did not built a resource structure ... Here are some pictures.

Updated 3 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 3, 2024, 5:24:03 PM

Me too... Often happen since I'm the pharaoh.
Using all skip switch during other faction turn.

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment