5 months ago
Dec 12, 2023, 6:39:10 PM

Hi there,

Here is a save file :

Ramsès_3.852428291479.save

Here is a savegame just before the thing happens :

Sauvegarde_auto__début_du_tour_.83.st2428291479.save

Game build Id : 12541818

A bug appeared when switching from one turn to another (around 85 turns). The court and ancient heritage features are no longer functional, as well as on several previous saves. It apeared just afetr a battle during a turn. The court now shows Sethi while I'm playing Ramses, and there's only the pharaoh slot free in the court. All the plots and other characters have disappeared. The Ancient Legacy button is grayed out and reset to zero. Impossible to click on it. There is also the civilization status which suddenly lowered near to zero. And the victory objectives that have been erased. Of course, I've restarted the game and the computer and checked the intergrity of the steam files. What can I do? Any ideas about where it's coming from and how to fix this ? I'd be embarrassed to have lost my savegame. 

Thank's.

Updated 5 months ago.
0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 12, 2023, 11:00:42 PM

After some ingame research, I've observed that the bug is due to reloading a save after discovering new gods (for me, when taking the bronze village called Mafka). After this action, if you try to reload a save made after this point, you lose the functionalities mentioned above.

0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 19, 2024, 12:11:54 PM

I am facing same issue any solve yet? Will it repeat if I start new campaing and play after a while? If so this is so big problem for this kind of company. I hope they will fix as soon as possible because this bug so annoying.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment