May your flint spark and your powder always burn

Copied to clipboard!
7 months ago
Oct 19, 2023, 2:53:26 AM

Hello, 3000-strong Empire players. This end of the forum has remained empty for too long. Let there be at least one post in it, even if it's simply to wish all of you well;

Arrow, pike and shot,

Musket and gun, 

Boots and hooves,

Creaking of timber at sea,

From frigid north to burning south;

May your flint spark

and your powder burn, 

May your cavalries leave their mark, 

And the fear of your enemies churn. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 22, 2023, 9:38:06 PM

It would be 3001-strong, but sadly I have never recovered from that time the AI ruthlessly sank my HMS Victory flagship.

Nice verse and so i'll help you make it two posts, with good wishes in return.

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 23, 2023, 7:11:41 PM

Three's company.

0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
5 months ago
Nov 30, 2023, 11:10:37 AM
Liassani#8311 wrote:

Hi together 

What would you thing a bout a Empire Reamasterd or Empire 2?

Not sure they could change enough to make a remaster worth while. The series has gone in a different direction since E1, so not really done much to fix the issues or build up the elements needed for an E2 at this point.

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 3, 2023, 9:03:31 PM

I think it's possible because there are so many factions you can make, lots of cities I meant France has only one city and in the Alps, the suisse is missing, If u make 1650 start u can introduce the 30-year war and other events. Colonies in Africa not only the north.

I think with a little bit fantasy its there ist a lot possible

0Send private message
4 months ago
Dec 27, 2023, 1:43:22 PM

I wish for nothing more than an Empire 2, I have done for over 10 years! If you look at the excitement around Ultimate General: American Revolution, or the fact you had Ultimate Admiral: Age of Sail. Both are set in the period and context of Empire. Finally Grand Tactition: The Civil War is basically a total war game. The fact is people are making these games because CA are not. I also think Fall of the Samurai was one of the best games they ever made in the gunpowder era, it showed exactly how you could make a game which spans the changes in technology over time, so yes absolutely you could start in 1650 and go all the way to 1900. 

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jan 14, 2024, 10:31:46 AM

At the same time, I want an Empire 2 with all the bells and whistles (but in the same style) but at the same time a remaster with all the content that was first planned and more cities in each country would be perfect!. I realise of course that that is not really possible or more likely probable but one can always whish and dream.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment