Hello, I wanted to play multiplayer LAN campaign with friend, but when I wanted to create a local game, game threw an error "failed to host game". I´ve been searching for solutions, but I couldn´t find much, because I can´t access old forum now. Anyway I found some on Steam forum, which said the problem may be in multiple Network Interface Cards. I wanted to play with my friend thru Zerotier. But when I disabled Zerotier adapter and let just my ethernet adapter on in network center in windows, I was able to create a local game, but I couldn´t connect with my friend thru LAN obviously. So I think problem may be that game is unable to recognize which adapter to use to create a local game. I think that this problem would be possible to solve, since I saw many posts from many TW games for many years complaining about this. Has anyone found some solution, like using different VLAN software or doing whatever? I would be very glad for some solution, because playing online is quite laggy. Thanks