Atilla performance

Copied to clipboard!
25 days ago
Apr 21, 2024, 8:47:19 AM

My pc has a i9 12900K with 3080 and whenever I run Total War Atilla I have huge performance issues. When loading to a battle or campaign the whole monitor freezes and I can hear sound repeating itself. After 3-5 second the whole screen goes black and I cant do anything (even do my pc is still running), the only option I can do is to close the PC by the switch, however when I run it after the "blackscreen"  my GPU usage goes to 90% and im on 10k MHZ with my CPU going to even 5.25 GHZ with 80% usage and my fan speed is huge (like it was supposed to make a boom). It stops after 5-10 minutes but its super strange. Its important to note that I can run Rome II and other TW games without any performance issues on highest settings. I can also run everygame possible without any errors and troubles. I tried to do a lot of methods to repair my atilla (I verified game files, uninstalled all mods, reinstalled the game, rolled back drivers, changed my wifi settings, removed my Atilla folder in %appdata%, literally a lot of stuff, but still anything won't help. Also when I run the game it automaticly sets its resolution to 1920:1020x which is strange bc no total war did it before. Sometimes I dont get the blackscreen, but I get a bluescreen with a communicate "clock_watchdog_timeout" also whenever I launch the game it doesnt save any of my game settings (they totally reset to fabric, but even on fabric settings the game still has a problem)

0Send private message
23 days ago
Apr 23, 2024, 11:02:50 PM

I recommend contacting Sega Support directly 'at this link'. Attila is not supported on this forum.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment