Please FIX Attila's Performance

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Apr 1, 2024, 12:48:22 AM

When can we expect a performance patch for Attila total war. I have a 3070 and the performance is for some reason awful. I would like to enjoy this game, but this issue is prohibiting me from doing so. There are other poorly designed gameplay choices, but that is not the focus of this post nor the outstanding issue here. 

X amount of years have passed and it has not been amended yet. As a customer, I was expecting some resemblance of quality service. If the game is not functioning, why proceed to sell a broken product. I may be a single customer, but trust me there are quite a few of us who would love to see Attila receive the love it deserves. I wish I did not need to worry about the state of how a video game would be left.

Anyhow, I suppose that makes me the shmuck for being loyal and even hopeful that something gets fixed in a small family company such as your-own. I know the employee may not have the power to go ahead and do so, not without their overlords/bosses approval at least. To assure the individual reading this post, I do not hold any resentment toward the rank and file employees at CA. I am just disappointed with the direction of both design choices and the company. 

As a customer I feel unvalued and alienated from the series that I once loved so much. Even after all of these years I still hold hope. I have a feeling I might not get to relive those same experiences during the golden years of TW. 

All I have written is not intended to be harsh. All I wish to express is concern as a longtime customer. 

I hope you all find success but remember your beginning.  

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment