Where my future generations of graphics cards at?

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 26, 2023, 2:47:49 PM

I have similar specs in laptop equivalent with CPU Intel Core i9 13980HX, 64 GB RAM, 4 TB SSD, GPU Nvidia Geforce RTX 4090 laptop and Attila is the game with the worst benchmark even lowering unit size to large and shadows on quality. I think the Antialias 8 is not working, better to use 4 as I have. The problem I always experience is for example in custom battles where lots of soldiers are concentrated in a small area even not zoomed the fps drops to lower as 20 and the lag is very noticeable and unpleasant.

I never understood what future cards mean but definitely not even 2023 cards can play this game comfortably, at least in laptops, if my laptop is unable there is no laptop in the market that can run this game well as right now is impossible to have better specs in laptops (increasing the RAM or the SSD will have no effect in fps). Should I wait until 2030 or even better 2040 to play this game well?

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 4, 2023, 4:45:22 PM

Games like COD run at 60 fps at 8k these days. Its not his fault that Attila is coded this way.

Rewan#2358 wrote:

Have you tried putting it to Quality instead of Max. Quality ? :)

0Send private message
5 months ago
Dec 4, 2023, 5:23:33 PM

Mine stays at about 60 with everything turned on, up to full and the block on quality reduction checked.

due to it getting quite high, lock your fps at not going above 60 and it should smooth out.

Updated 5 months ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment