Forum inbox, 'send new message' button doesn't work, can't send private message, fix please

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 17, 2024, 10:29:58 AM

It didn't work for me either, but nowadays, if I try a few times, the messages are finally sent. The fun part is that there's absolutely no notification, so you need to check your inbox manually*. These forums are comically broken.

@yanghaohit#5017 

*I have sent you a message, not sure if you saw it.
0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 17, 2024, 1:55:49 PM

Sheikh_Nimr#9382 wrote:

It didn't work for me either, but nowadays, if I try a few times, the messages are finally sent. The fun part is that there's absolutely no notification, so you need to check your inbox manually*. These forums are comically broken.

@yanghaohit#5017 

*I have sent you a message, not sure if you saw it.

I just checked my inbox and did see a message you sent me last month. However, I don't remember getting a notification about it, so there does seem to be some issues with the private message system. @Sheikh_Nimr#9382 

屏幕截图 2024-08-17 213303.jpg 

Eidt:

BTW, I just replied to a message to you, not sure if you got a notification

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 17, 2024, 2:00:19 PM

Add:

Checked the history of my ‘Feed’ page, and I can't find any relevant notification record in the corresponding time period, so this issue does exist. 

屏幕截图 2024-08-17 213815.jpg

Updated 2 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 17, 2024, 3:29:30 PM

I managed to reply to the message, but I received no notification either. Somebody really needs to look at that or otherwise these forums are pointless and CA can pull the plug.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment