Colours wrecked

Copied to clipboard!
3 months ago
Jul 10, 2024, 9:20:33 AM

Not sure if it's just me, but the special colour for the Warhammer forums (some sort of mustard, not very aesthetically pleasing, but that's besides the point) has disappeared. It's just black like Pharaoh. Same thing has happened to the Legacy games (red in that case). Now it's impossible to tell apart the read threads from the unread ones, not to mention that this already ugly forum looks even blander now. I understand that this site has been abandoned (which begs the question why bothering to move away from the old platform, instead of simply pulling the plug off), but at least try to keep up appearances, perhaps? Even sending a private message or getting notified about its arrival is a real struggle now.

0Send private message
3 months ago
Jul 10, 2024, 4:09:23 PM

It is not just you. The stationary version of the site changed its colour scheme, and what is worse threads with new replies are no longer highlighted. In fact, every time I enter a thread I'm redirected to the first page instead of the last one I viewed.

The mobile version has its original mustard colours. I haven't tried to log in and check if threads with fresh replies are emboldened.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment