Is anyone else unable to upload images on the forum?

Copied to clipboard!
4 months ago
Jun 25, 2024, 7:26:17 PM

First of all, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this. But I couldn't find any other place for forum issues and the Tech Support link doesn't have anything for the forum.

My issue is that I can't upload images either when I make a post or when I report a bug.

If I try it when reporting a bug I get "An error occured with your last action. Please reload or contact an administrator if this error persists.".

If I try it in a forum post I get "File upload error".

The screenshots were .png images like all screenshots taken by Windows. I tried to log out, refresh my cache, and log back in, but it didn't help. I see other users can upload images so it doesn't happen to everyone and I presume I need to fix something on my end. Anyone has any idea what's causing this and what I need to do?

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jun 25, 2024, 8:07:16 PM

It works, thanks. An error message with those 3 words alone would've been really nice.

0Send private message
4 months ago
Jun 25, 2024, 10:34:15 PM

I get the same problem even when the file is less than 6MB which, regardless of format.
Same thing with videos, I opened a post about it in the forum but a Mod closed it down.
This is the worst forum I have ever used in my life online.

Updated 4 months ago.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jun 26, 2024, 1:10:07 PM
At least these forums don't devour your post when you try to edit them but its clear that CA still haven't finished them. They are pretty bad at creating a forum that caters to the modern day.
0Send private message
4 months ago
Jun 26, 2024, 1:46:43 PM

Ascythian#9871 wrote:
At least these forums don't devour your post when you try to edit them but its clear that CA still haven't finished them. They are pretty bad at creating a forum that caters to the modern day.

Pretty sure these are developed by a different company, IIRC it's a different company owned by SEGA. Relic had to switch to it a few years ago. It really hasn't improved much, at least it doesn't seem to get spammed with bots now and have entire pages vanish.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment