FORUM AVATAR

TW Avatar
Custom Avatar
Other
Vote now
Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
May 14, 2024, 4:44:44 PM

What do you think about the choice of avatars on TW forums. Should they be free customized and uploaded by each member, keep as it is with TW deciding what avatar we have to choose, or other?

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 16, 2024, 1:30:51 PM

I like the idea of using custom avatars, but maybe include a border to differentiate them from reward avatars?

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 16, 2024, 1:58:54 PM

if they dont want to make them customizable (which is fine by me), then at least give us more options. Every TWWH character should be made into an avatar.

Same for Pharaoh and 3ks i suppose although im not particularly interested in those games

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 16, 2024, 2:00:15 PM

CA has never allowed custom avatars in its forums. It probably wants to avoid potential controversies and it's basically impossible for the two volunteers that still bother with this mess to check whether every image is innocuous or hides some sort of political message. The situation has actually declined, because, since the forum upgrade around 2017 the number of the available avatars has declined dramatically. Gone forever are all the M1, S1, R1, M2, Empire, Nappie, S2 and even R2/Attila avatars.

0Send private message
5 months ago
May 20, 2024, 12:04:10 PM

I mean, custom avatars is always going to be the ideal for the users.  Being able to choose your avatar from just...anything you want, is the best case for us.  And allows for the most user expression.

CA might not want that though.  As it'd be something else to moderate.

But barring that, a much wider selection of avatars, without needing to jump through hoops to unlock them, like the old forums had, would be the next best thing.  Every Faction banner and every Character portrait in Changelings transformation mechanic should be an avatar.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment