Hi, I'm new of the forum and happy to find out there are still appassionate people of this game.

I'm asking about the original game of Rome total war (couldn't find a section for the original 2001 game so I write here).

I'm still playing sometimes because I really love this game, but after playing infinite times with the normal faction, recently I played again the campaign with the faction slaves.

I played for quite long and I was really enjoying but after a end of turn now when I move on the campaign map in the center area the game suddenly crash and close.

I have 4 different saves made in different turn because I already had problem with the slaves faction, but now every save I load have the same problem, moving into the map it crash.

I tried saves of different play with other faction and they works.

I tried to start a new campaign with slaves and it works.

I tried to reinstall the game keeping only the saves files but nothing change.

I really don't know how to solve the problem, I don't want to restart from zero and maybe there will be problems again too.

Seems there is something crashing in that point of the game, I already had several crashes related to the unit flag in the campaign map, but they happens only when son unit attack o be attacked.

First time I have crash just moving into the map.

Please if someone can help me out, I really want to continue gaming ?