Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 8, 2023, 2:31:24 PM
Lumm#5453 wrote:

Where MTW 3 ?
Where Remaster ?
We are still waiting...

i think there still working on porting and updating the new site. 

have a great day

0Send private message
7 months ago
Oct 10, 2023, 9:31:46 AM

Sadly CA's been bewitched by Fullsail undergraduates that Med 3 will never work and they should instead go and make Pachinko machines.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 21, 2023, 6:37:08 AM

I think the community ruined their own chances at there being a M2TW remake any time soon. The majority of them were so, SO sour about Rome Remastered, on pretty much every possible metric, and personally I found those feelings to be completely unfounded and baseless. Yeah 45AUD is a decent amount for an old remake, but the small team recreated like every asset for the game, and made it playable on Mac. They also GREATLY expanded the modding capabilites of the engine, which is the only reason I was excited for the title personally. These efforts weren't free and the money has to come from somewhere. I was perfectly happy to pay 45AUD for it, but I live in Australia, a very wealthy country, so I can't say the same for people that live in poorer countries. Honestly to me the price seemed completely reasonable (45AUD is a cheap night out for a pub meal; just a single night out) and most complaints weren't coming from people from poor countries, so idk what they were complaining about honestly.

If their first attempt at an OG remake received such a loathsome, hated response from the community, why would they even bother trying again?

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 21, 2024, 5:11:40 AM

I agree with Splenyi. Rome Remastered is fantastic. 2000+ hrs logged on it. Not to mention the astonishing modding community or the RTW and M2TW years played. Wish they would just remaster M2TW.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment