One suggestion: Historical total wars should be well-crafted with rich and interesting tactical maps

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 18, 2024, 9:47:01 AM

These images are from Total War: Pharaoh, I can see that CA Sofia has put a lot of effort on the map, each map is so distinctive and impressive that people are only shocked at first glance. There are wonders such as valleys, cliffs and rocks on the map. In combination with the Pharaoh's photo mode, the visual impact has been completely lost to the warhammer. The tactical map of Total war in the history department will be very interesting, the complex terrain will give the player and ai more tactical choices, and the graphics will be more comfortable, and I also hope to increase the player's interaction with the tactical map through some new features, so that the player will also pay more attention to the role of the environment, rather than ignoring the map environment created by CA.

I am incredibly grateful to CA Sofia for bringing me such an exquisite map, your excellent map proves that Total war: Pharaoh are not meaningless.

0Send private message
a month ago
Apr 18, 2024, 9:50:23 AM

I'd also like to keep the Total War: Pharaohs photo mode, which is really fun and makes a plain map scene look beautiful.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment