All 3 Warhammer games are pretty tough to run, and I think the inclusion of an upscaler, preferably DLSS, would help more people to play the game with the settings they want. At least add it to Warhammer 3 since it's still getting updates. Not to mention that the default anti aliasing options are rather lackluster and do not fully get rid of jagged edges and the notorious anti alias sparkle, even at 4K resolution. Everyone who pays attention to these things is aware at this point of the fact that DLSS is the best anti aliasing technique, not just an upscaler. Also, for the owners of 40 series graphics cards that don't own a good CPU, the inclusion of Frame Generation technology would help with any CPU bottlenecks, because Frame Generation with still roughly 1.3x your frames even at a CPU bottleneck. I just don't understand how a AAA franchise nowadays can afford to not offer these new technologies to their customers, as they genuinely help improve the performance of the game for everyone across the board. I'm not sure how the implementation of DLSS and FrameGen work from a technical standpoint, or if these features are even possible on the Warhammer engine, but if they are possible, then I think they are worth adding. Plenty of people in steam forums and other threads on the official CA forums have also asked for this to be added to the game. I hope someone from the CA team reads this and considers this. I love this franchise and I think these features allow more people to fully enjoy the games.