Shogun 2 and FOTS Multiplayer (coop) campaign desynchronizes on AI turns

Copied to clipboard!
5 months ago
Dec 21, 2023, 7:04:10 PM

Build: 6262.2931569
At some point of the campaign when it's AI turn we might start to see different AI moves. I.E. my friend (as host) sees that enemy has moved to attack his fort while I see that same army going totally another direction so we become softlocked and of course it makes the game unplayable for us.
1 time we were able to overcome this issue by my friend sending me his autosave files and reloading the save. (If we just restart without sending files then desync will remain the same)

The Issue started after last few updates (the one that removed in-game chat and other that later added launcher and new mod manager)
Before those updates came online we didn't have such problems (even though other problems occurred sometimes)

If someone gonna test it pls try playing for about 30 turns on completely clean version of the game, then with mods downloaded but disabled and then with a mod or more enabled (suggesting "Clan traits" or "46 clans" mods)

Last time it happened 20th of December 2023. autosave of which I attached to the post has similar problem but this time I (as Tosa) ended my turn - it's Choshu's (host player) turn, and when he ended his I didn't see the AI turns at all while host seen every AI moves ended and now it's mine turn while my client shows that I'm waiting for Choshu to end his turn.autosave.7z

I can't really add any meaningful screenshots or videos of this issue sadly

If anyone had similar problem please post if you resolved it with clean reinstall or smth like this.

Updated 5 months ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment