Hello

As a fan of the Total War series, I am sad to see what is happening to the latest (in the past) great franchise. Unfortunately, the pursuit of finances, which was imposed on you by some people inside your structures focused only on quick numbers, led to a great crisis. I believe that you should return to large and epic projects such as Medieval 2 or Rome 2. And potential add-ons should be financially attractive for the playesr and a creative extension of the game's existence, and not simply content cut from the basic game. Chat and full compatibility with mods should be restored according to players when it comes to older parts of the series like Rome 2, Shogun 2, Napoleon, Empire. As for Shogun 2, it is one of the best games in the series. However, it has some bugs and inaccuracies since its release, and with the last "chat remove update" players started having technical problems with this game, just like with other games in the series with this "fix". As for the bugs in Shogun 2, some of them are described in this thread: https://steamcommunity.com/app/34330/discussions/0/3191367619816102287/

So I think it should finally be patched. Players will appreciate this especially since Shogun 2 is very highly valued.

I hope that conclusions will be drawn. What you need most is to regain the players' trust and sympathy. You showed a lack of respect for the players and thus lost it in their eyes. I wish the series well and hope for a glorious return. Players need experiences like they did with cult titles a dozen or so years ago. Best wishes.