help with Lui Baio

Copied to clipboard!
25 days ago
Apr 21, 2024, 12:38:24 AM

I've started playing Lui Baio. I need help understanding the governance mechanic. It looks like the faction is only allowed to govern 32 regions before a penalty is applied (penalties on corruption, public order, diplomatic relations, etc.) But, to get to king or emperor, you have to govern more than 32 regions. So it appears that advancing to higher rank as this faction means living with a permanent penalty set. Have I got  this right, or is there a way to overcome the governance penalty? By the way. I've maxed out the governance at 1000 units (whatever they are!) I'm earning about 100 per turn but they mean nothing.as I've maxed out.

Also, one of the goals that is issued after I eliminate Sun Ce is to confederate Lui Bei. As I understand it, confederation is only available as emperor. So I have to wait until I'm emperor to attempt confederation? However, by this pint Lui Bei is often a contender for emperor so confederation is off the table. Am I missing something?

Thanks in advance for any help

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 21, 2024, 1:29:46 AM

Liu Biao is a governor faction. He cannot become emperor like the other non-governor faction. So, even if you have more than 32 regions, he cannot become emperor.

The only way Liu Biao can become emperor is to capture the seat of power of another empire. This means, you need to wait for an AI to become emperor and capture the capital city. 

Updated 25 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment