Character Menu Crash

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Apr 8, 2024, 5:47:28 AM

I know this has been a issue for a long time and I have little faith in CA to fix a game breaking bug or anything related to old abandoned Total war games. I've been having an issue of when a character has level points and I go to details to pull up their character menu. However, as soon as that character menu pops up the game auto shutdowns in the blink of an eye. If anyone knows a fix to this issue I can do it myself or a mod that settles this problem it would be greatly helpful. Otherwise, this game is actually pretty much unplayable for me cause it happens 100% of the time.

0Send private message
25 days ago
Apr 21, 2024, 5:08:03 AM

I can confirm this happens to Eight Princes campaign (when playing as Sima Ai). However, my other campaign are fine. 

When I was playing as Sima Ai, whenever a character levels up and once you get to the skill tree or character UI. It crashes. 

The only solution is to ignore the skill points. If you do not spend the skill points, it will not crash but this only happens to Eight Princes (for me at least). 

0Send private message
23 days ago
Apr 22, 2024, 3:52:35 PM
united84#8186 wrote:

I can confirm this happens to Eight Princes campaign (when playing as Sima Ai). However, my other campaign are fine. 

When I was playing as Sima Ai, whenever a character levels up and once you get to the skill tree or character UI. It crashes. 

The only solution is to ignore the skill points. If you do not spend the skill points, it will not crash but this only happens to Eight Princes (for me at least). 

Isn't that the custom UI size issue for folks that run the game with a custom UI size and screens that support higher than 1080p resolutions ?
(The fix is like to disable the custom UI size I think ?)

Updated 23 days ago.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment