You should consider resuming support for 3K

Copied to clipboard!
6 months ago
Nov 7, 2023, 9:15:06 PM

I'm seeing more and more people raising this topic, and with good reasons. 3K was the most popular TW game at launched, and is still spoken of fondly to this day despite you fumbling the DLCs for this game.

How about resuming support, just like you did with Rome 2, but this time with actually giving what people want? Filling the map, adding factions, adding characters, and actually adding the 3K period to the game? I mean, people have been saying what they want on the forums and reddit, it's not hard to deduce what would sell.

Not only it would give a second boost (read "more sales) to 3K, but it would go far with restoring your reputation.

0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 14, 2023, 4:38:23 PM

It would be great if they could flesh out the main campaign more, add in characters, as well as more unit diversity and factions. I also wished Yellow Turban leaders could be captured in battle and recruited as some prominent Yellow Turbans came under factions during the 3k period. With plenty of items, characters, and outside factions being added into the game it would easily pick up steam again. Overall it’s mainly a missed opportunity the same as with Cyberpunk 2077 moving on before you could/finally hit your stride.

I just hope that 3K2 isn’t really canceled like I’m seeing or that will be a kick in the pants. 

0Send private message
0Send private message
6 months ago
Nov 20, 2023, 1:57:26 AM

I wouldn't get any hopes up on support being resumed.

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment