Karl Franz 5 percent weapon strength per XP rank buff for elector count state troops in his army

Copied to clipboard!
13 days ago
May 6, 2024, 5:05:08 PM

I am trying to figure out if the new effect is implemented as intended.

For example a base unit of Carroburg Greatswords has a weapon strength of 35 and my rank 5 Carroburg Greatswords has a weapon strength of 38

I would have expected them to have a weapon strength of 43 if it is 5 ranks leading to a 25% increase off of the 35 base value.

It may be that I am not understanding the description correctly and it calculated differently than what I expect or it could be a bug. 

I do know that the "Best of the Empire"  skill is currently bugged so that it doesn't give the +2 to recruitment rank as intended so I would not be surprised if there were other issues in the various traits.

And yes, I really did buy the new DLC just to play yet another Reikland campaign

Thanks, for any assistance, been playing the series since TW Warhammer 2, but never posted on the forums before.

0Send private message
11 days ago
May 8, 2024, 6:26:15 PM

Upon further inspection I have discovered that the bonus towards weapon/missile strength seems to increase "Base" strength, but not armor piercing strength so armor piercing units like the greatswords don't really get that much of a buff from it.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment