Suggestion to further WH3 3 factions pack contents after Khorne d.l.c. pack- a personal wishlist

Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Aug 10, 2024, 9:49:19 AM

As we noted, Khorne DLC was confirmed to release at the end of this year, then I supposed a Slaanesh pack and a Skaven pack following thereafter. personally wish some of below contents or pack can be seen in the future, especailly New Lore of Magic to be added into game:

2025.pngthen a Norsca/Northmen pack or a Hashut pack might coming, to continue Chaos leads D.l.c., Btw TK and NORSCA really need huge reworks:

2026.pngA Southern Realms race pack can well assist to expand IE Map contents to make Tilae/Estalia not so empty, frankly, apprecaite it if Nippon/Ind/Khuresh race pack can also be releaseed :

2027.pngfinally, it is time to replenish some famous legendary characters into game, perhaps a new campaign to be expected?

2028.png

Viewing of exciting reworks on Patch 5.2.0 with two varient new units made by CA, these strengthens my confidence in CA's ongoing efforts to improve WH3. it appears my previous wishlist / assumption was too conservative ... hence I hereby extend and expand my wishlist partially instead of the previous contents from " PATCH 12.0: DLC name - INVASION OF CHAOS." to " PATCH 13.0: DLC name - ALLY OF ORDER " (as a hidden addendum :), whcih also can well fulfill continuous 3 Races Style Pack DLC:

Second round of Monogod 3 races DLC pack (whichever comes first):

- considering a bit crowned on IE map after flwg four DLC released, so it is time to add some unique legendary heroes instead of lords for the FLC in PATCH X.2.0 or X.X.0;

- I still hope Archaon's Lieutenants can be eventually came out as LHs, with special interactions with Archaon;

- as few characters left for Slaanesh, it is better to introduce Novel/Background characters into game (like several Daemon Prince of Slaanesh raised from famous story/Novels, espacially someone related to previous LL closely);

- Serveral monogod's magic spells still missing in game, it will be greatly apprecaited if CA introduce a 2nd unique lore of magics to N/T/S;

- previously I doubt if still sufficent new units/new GL/GH left for monogod races, but if counting some beastmen lord/hero/units re-skin (CoC new units type) , weapon varient, Gigntic Chaos Spawn/Dread Maw/ other chaotic creatures, while Incarnate Elemental of XXX// Constructs for order side, no problem for flwg DLC releasing:

20240821224115.png20240821224146.png

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 10, 2024, 10:48:05 AM

Looks like someone just took a look at the wiki and decided to add every single name they found.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 10, 2024, 2:57:09 PM

The idea that there's still 4 Lord Packs before the DoW Race Pack, which we know they've already been working on since SoC, is ludicrous.

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:
Looks like someone just took a look at the wiki and decided to add every single name they found.

I dunno.  Aside from Apophas being a LL, the Legendary character picks in the first 2 images are all pretty solid for those Races.

Obviously Ushoran is not going to come before Neferata.  But Ushoran himself is still a good choice.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 12, 2024, 5:14:36 AM

Seems 2nd last DLC legendary heros are Archaon's Lieutenants in 6th edition Storm of Chaos, right? Those are really less famous characters...

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 12, 2024, 6:40:06 AM

At some point I would like to see a small folks DLC. So Halflings, Gnoblars and Hobgoblin Khanate. Would be a nice combo.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 12, 2024, 6:59:46 AM

Needs more Grand Cathay.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 12, 2024, 7:36:22 AM

Beast_of_Guanyin#8747 wrote:
Needs more Grand Cathay.

*sees Li Dao, Yin-Yin and MK*

No.  That's all of it.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 12, 2024, 7:42:52 AM
  • Replace Aislinn with Finubar. Both Korhil and Caradryan should be LHs.
  • It pains me greatly but make Naieth FLC LL. Then bring Wychwethyl as LH.
  • Turn Li Dao into DLC LL.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 12, 2024, 4:04:41 PM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:
  • Replace Aislinn with Finubar.

No. 

Agree with you.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 13, 2024, 7:50:51 AM

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

No. 

Yes.

Even my Grandmother knows it will be Aislinn. 

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 14, 2024, 2:59:09 PM
Hello foxes, recently I doubt the meaning of "will be the first to include some extra ..." in Hotfix 5.1.3 note, can I assume something brand new to WH3, such as 1) upgrade a LH into a LL? for example turn "Harald" into a NORSCA LL or upgrade "Aekold" into a TZEENTCH LL?  2) or upgrade a minor faction into a playable faction, like "Sarthorael Everwatcher" (but his faction IE starting postion could be switched to Cathay/Lustria somewhere staying away Kairos)?

- regarding DOW DLC, if CA just want to copy Ogre Kingdoms mercenary contracts system, then it will release soonest even just following Krone DLC, but if CA want to add worldwise mercenary and mercenary diplomacy options to  interact with other races, it really needs more times.
- for Ushoran/Neferata/Zacharias/Red Duke, no matter who will come first, I hope all 5 bloodlines have their owned playable factions.
-  During second round of Chaos Monogod DLC, I perfer to complete Archaon's four monogod lieutenants as LHs.
- for Aislinn, he can bring a New Magic: Lore of Mist (maybe a High Elf's variant of Lore of  Deep) as per 6th Edition.
- for SKAVEN new magic, there are numerous Skven magic spells left from armybook/novels, trust at least one more Skaven Lore of Magic can be released, perhaps called "Lore of Horned Rat"/"Lore of Warp"?
- for NORSCA, I also wanna Harald turn to LL of Norsca or bring him availble for Norsca recruit as a LH;  A funny interaction between NORSCA and TOMB KINGS in same DLC could be a development from 8th Edition campaign "the War of Sand and Snow".
- for TOMB KINGS, frankly speaking, it is also possible to bring "Ramhotep the Visionary" as LL (great necrotect lord type), then to bring "Apophas " during WARHAMMER SKULLS, Apophas really fit skull theme.- regarding "Amanhotep", I just wanna one more LH to Vampire Coast; - for new magic, Tomb Kings still have several magic spells left, problaly can mix with some spells from Araby? named "Lore of Sand" or "Lore of Desert "?
- for Boris/Sarthorael/Red Duke FLC, persaonlly, turning  minor factions into playable factions may be a much easier way for CA to add new playable factions and new LL into IE regularly.
0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 14, 2024, 4:19:26 PM

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

No. 

Yes.

I know better than to argue with a Grandmother. I wish her all the best.

KNIGHT777#5355 wrote:
- for Aislinn, he can bring a New Magic: Lore of Mist (maybe a High Elf's variant of Lore of  Deep) as per 6th Edition.

The Lore of Mists can come regardless of who will be the LL. It is just a form of magic used by mages of Lothern.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 14, 2024, 5:15:21 PM

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

No. 

Yes.

KNIGHT777#5355 wrote:

The Lore of Mists can come regardless of who will be the LL. It is just a form of magic used by mages of Lothern.

Could/should this lore be given to the fimir too? They are all misty after all.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 15, 2024, 5:46:24 AM

DarthEnderX-#6513 wrote:

The idea that there's still 4 Lord Packs before the DoW Race Pack, which we know they've already been working on since SoC, is ludicrous.

mecanojavi99#6562 wrote:

I dunno.  Aside from Apophas being a LL, the Legendary character picks in the first 2 images are all pretty solid for those Races.

Obviously Ushoran is not going to come before Neferata.  But Ushoran himself is still a good choice.

There could be at least another 2 before DoW. Khorne (confirmed) and the Slaanesh (teased in original roadmap).

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 15, 2024, 7:40:58 AM

PoorManatee6197#6481 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

Captain_Rex#1635 wrote:

Maedrethnir#1968 wrote:

No. 

Yes.

KNIGHT777#5355 wrote:

Could/should this lore be given to the fimir too? They are all misty after all.

It would depend on the Lore's design, I guess.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 15, 2024, 10:16:21 AM
New Magic: couples of Nurgle/Slaanesh/Tzeentch's magic spells still missing... any possible for new chaos lore of magic?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment