Flaming arrows for Mesopotamian and Aegean archers.
PC
Steam
a month ago
Aug 13, 2024, 3:02:01 PM

The updates for Total War Pharaoh Dynasties have been excellent; however, one of the things that players most want and expect is a solution to the issue with Aegean and Mesopotamian archers who don't have the option to shoot flaming arrows, and infantry troops who can't burn buildings with torches.

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
In all battles.
Screenshots
screenshot
General information
Category
Sub-category
Battle
Spells / Abilities
Platform
Distribution
Game version
PC
Steam
Latest - 2.0.1 - 16360
0Send private message
Were you able to reproduce the bug reported by GrecorromanoYT#6994?
Upvote
Upvote gauge
Submitted
Investigating
Votes
Make your voice count
When will the bug be reviewed?
We try to look at all bug reports, but the more players confirm encountering a bug by upvoting it, the higher we will prioritize it. Investigating
How can I contribute?
In your next game, try to reproduce this bug. If you consider the bug important, click to upvote it.
upvote
Copied to clipboard!
a month ago
Aug 14, 2024, 12:02:26 PM
PC
Steam
Latest - 2.0.1 - 16360

In my view this isn't a bug. One of the things Pharaoh does well is having different cultures and rosters have different approaches to warfare, as reflected by them having different unit abilities and attributes available to them.

If an Aegean or Mesopotamian player really wants to set things on fire, there's native units you can gain by conquering Lowlands for Hittite Archers, Fenkhu for Light & Armoured Syrian Archers, Sinai for Shasu Archers, etc.

As such, I don't believe there's a need to give that capability to those factions. 

All the Best, 

Welsh Dragon.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 14, 2024, 4:09:51 PM
PC
Steam
Latest - 2.0.1 - 16360

they are completely necessary because they are part of the gameplay, and fire as such in the arrows has data even in the Aegean of the Bronze Age, and in Mesopotamia as such, therefore, it is a BUG that does not appear in the new factions as such, it is not something that has not been put on purpose, therefore, Dragon of Wales, you are completely wrong in your answer, here the player is indicating something completely necessary for the gameplay, and it is one of the many BUGS, that remained after the great and good update that was made, and must be patched.

0Send private message
a month ago
Aug 14, 2024, 4:41:44 PM
PC
Steam
Latest - 2.0.1 - 16360

In 1225 B.C.E., the Assyrian King Tukulti Ninurta defeated Kashtiliash IV, sacked Babylon and destroyed its walls. No serious historian would dispute that the Assyrians burned the city in the process. In fact, this is mentioned in the tablets of the Tukulti epic. . Ninurta I, so what he says has no basis whatsoever. In fact we know that the looting of Babylon was serious because there was total chaos in the Kassite dynasty until Adad-shuma-Usur appeared, who precisely after 15 years of great effort managed to reoccupy the throne of Babylon and rebuild it.

0Send private message
0Send private message
18 days ago
Aug 25, 2024, 4:13:46 PM
PC
Steam
Latest - 2.0.1 - 16360

Yes, yes and YES.

The Mesopotamians and Aegeans need fire arrows, not only to burn cities (like Troy playing with Mycenae), but to set fire to forests and bushes as a battle strategy. I won several battles as an Egyptian or Canaanite faction because I roasted a heavily armored Hittite army in their armor.

Please CA, it seems I'm the only one asking for this, but include the option of fire arrows for all factions...

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
The Mesopotamians and Aegeans facions archers' need fire arrows
0Send private message
18 days ago
Aug 25, 2024, 5:46:39 PM
PC
Steam
Latest - 2.0.1 - 16360

Step by step of the bug
Step 1
The Mesopotamians and Aegeans factions archers' need fire arrows
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
Basic Information
Please describe the bug you found and what you were doing just before it. You will have an opportunity to share files and screenshots later.
continue