The Warhammer Skulls Video Games Festival Is Less Than Two Weeks Away

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 4:09:11 PM

Aye, WH3 is confirmed to be part of it.

TD0cTbqvs3KAFcMh-665x793.jpgSo expect a FLC.

ivrfSVlUta12kkU1-665x831.jpg

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 4:21:15 PM

A savage orc generic lord and hero option would be the perfect give away

They fill a roster gap, they are relatively easy to add, they won't infringe on any planned DLC and they're thematic given that they're often wearing skulls!

0Send private message
0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 4:30:16 PM

Something related could theoretically come in a 5.1 patch, no?

Anyway, hoping for a Khornate LH (Scyla or Karanak).

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:07:54 PM

Passthechips#4366 wrote:

Skulltaker FLC LL would be very welcome and thematic.

This would be really important in balancing out the Warhammer 3 Core Factions if the next DLC really is Grand Cathay vs Ogre Kingdoms.  If not a Skulltaker for Khorne LL (or a Masque for Slaanesh LL) then I'd hope for a Khorne LH for Khorne and Warriors of Chaos OR Chaos Siege Giant for Chaos Dwarves and Warriors of Chaos.

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:09:51 PM

Let's all hope we see Skulltaker and some changes for the base Khorne faction, cause let's be honest only Skarbrand can sustain that shitty economy with his infinite movements and sacking potential. 

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:09:56 PM

Interesting:
What I want: A FLC LL 
What I expect: A unit or at best generic hero. 
PS: Whatever it is, I hope its something for chaos thou.

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:15:08 PM

Skulltaker would be awesome. I expect a LH like Karanak or Scylla at best, else a generic lord or unit for someone. Don't want to get my hopes up too high though.

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:16:16 PM

Since there are 2 good Khornate LH-options, 1 should definitely be FLC (maybe for this event).

Skulltaker could always come as a DLC-related FLC, like Epidemius.

The only downside would be Khorne still having 1 LL option for now.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:18:12 PM
JungleElf#8229 wrote:

Since there are 2 good Khornate LH-options, 1 should definitely be FLC.

Skulltaker could always come as a DLC-related FLC.

The FLC slot could also just be an LH when the Khorne DLC comes out. Not to mention Khorne could just get two LHs considering they don’t really have generic characters left to add.

Adding an FLC LL now would be good in case they aren’t due to get content any time soon, which could be likely.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:19:18 PM

It's only because I think it's unlikely that CA would go the SoC-road and release 2 LH's at the same time.

I just want to see Scyla (LH), Karanak (LH), Arbaal (LL) and Skulltaker (LL) in the game.

Passthechips#4366 wrote:
JungleElf#8229 wrote:

The FLC slot could also just be an LH when the Khorne DLC comes out. Not to mention Khorne could just get two LHs considering they don’t really have generic characters left to add.

Adding an FLC LL now would be good in case they aren’t due to get content any time soon, which could be likely.

Updated a month ago.
0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:23:43 PM

Sure, I think most people would prefer Skulltaker LL or at least a LL in general, but we've never officially gotten one for Skullthrones. So a Khorne LH is a more reasonable expectation. But we have been burned before!

Passthechips#4366 wrote:
JungleElf#8229 wrote:

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:24:39 PM

Mini_Banana#2862 wrote:

Skulltaker would be awesome. I expect a LH like Karanak or Scylla at best, else a generic lord or unit for someone. Don't want to get my hopes up too high though.

Karanak will come with Arbaal in his doggo themed dlc

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:26:18 PM

I'm not convinced we're likely to see a LL with Skulls, partly because we've only tended to get units or heroes in the past, partly because I suspect CA's recent stresses may preclude that level of ambition right at this moment, and partly because I'm still wondering whether they intend to make a big thing of LL 100 - if the next DLC follows the current 3-sided format, the addition of another LL now would place LL 100 within that DLC (and even if the rumours are true that we'll instead be getting a 2-sided DLC between Cathay and the Ogres, it seems likely that either Li Dao or Ghark would come as FLC, leading to the same scenario). As such, while I'd love to see Skulltaker with Skulls, I'm tempering my expectations accordingly.

Passthechips#4366 wrote:

Skulltaker FLC LL would be very welcome and thematic.

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:33:05 PM

What I'd like to see:

1. Black Orc Warboss - completes the Black Orc roster baring unit variants, finally giving Grimgor a proper campaign (yes Savage Orcs are missing leaders but we need both a lord and hero at the same time).

2. Karanak LH

3. Josef Bugman LL in the Mountains of Mourn

0Send private message
a month ago
May 14, 2024, 5:37:26 PM

All of these? ;)

TheWattman#7460 wrote:

What I'd like to see:

1. Black Orc Warboss - completes the Black Orc roster baring unit variants, finally giving Grimgor a proper campaign (yes Savage Orcs are missing leaders but we need both a lord and hero at the same time).

2. Karanak LH

3. Josef Bugman LL in the Mountains of Mourn

0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment