[Info req] Ramesses Egyptian Fort Outpost Building Bug

Copied to clipboard!
8 months ago
Nov 9, 2023, 11:29:46 PM

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

When play as Ramesses and I use the Egyptian Fort building to transfer units, an unknown general pops up that isn't on the campaign map and is not within the recruitment pool. I've have 3 images. The 1st one is showing you the transfer screen, the 2nd one is illustrating the outpost building and the generals I control. The 3rd is showing the recruitment pool of generals. When I do a unit transfer to that unknown general, all those units just disappear. Exchanges should only be available to generals physically on the campaign map.

Updated 7 months ago.
0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 13, 2023, 6:00:47 PM

To clarify : 

Every fort automatically gets 1 "General" unit as garrison, leaving you 9 slots to fill as you wish, similarly to automatic garrisons in towns and cities (even a non upgraded weak town will have one!). 

They therefore are never part of your pool to hire from. 

For example, if you attack a settlement with a fort in the same region AND field army is garrisoned in that settlement you will see 3 enemy general units,1 for the army, 1 for the garrison and 1 from the fort. 

However, I am not sure what you mean by the "units disappearing" ? Nine units can be transferred to and from each fort, if they are disappearing from the game that is not normal. 

0Send private message
7 months ago
Nov 14, 2023, 4:11:01 PM

Hey M1k3N3 :) Thanks for reporting this. Could you provide us with a save file with the disappearing units issue present?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment