How to Handle Pylos as Agamemnon?

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Aug 21, 2024, 10:36:54 PM

After my barter agreement with Arcadia ran out, I attacked them to unify Achaea.  Pylos really didn't like that.  I'm attempting to play a game uniting all of the Illiad's heroes, and I don't want to just slaughter Nestor.  Has anyone successfully vassalized or confederated Pylos?  Did you use exploits or is there a strategy?

0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 21, 2024, 11:44:21 PM

I'm thinking maybe I should simply use my high influence to keep resources high while conquering neighboring provinces instead of Arcadia and trading them to my intended allies...

0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 22, 2024, 8:04:56 AM

Haven't vassalized them specifically (but did with Achilles and cassiopeans) and I think the easiest way is to go with Atreus' ancient legacy and use dominance to force diplomatic agreements. It gives you x25 chance of your demands being accepted so it can really help to dominate a faction. Another possible thing would be to force annexation if you are wannax and they only have one remaining settlement. Hope that helps !

0Send private message
2 months ago
Aug 25, 2024, 8:03:15 PM

Kebabito#5648 wrote:

Another possible thing would be to force annexation if you are wannax and they only have one remaining settlement. Hope that helps !

Careful: force annexation grants you control of the settlement(s) of the target faction, but all its generals and armies disappear. I've recently Thrace, and only received their settlements. All their armies and generals have disappeared. So long, Rhesus...

Confederation and vassalization allow the characters to remain present in the faction.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment